Z Collapse is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Pok&Co in 2022. Very good game it hooks you!
Z Collapse PC Game 2022 Overview:
You must lead your country to establish decrees, improve your industry, and so on. Although for your first hours you may not understand the interest or the meaning of this game, you will have to persist at a minimum to understand the gameplay and have fun.
Unlike most other zombie culture stories, Z-Collapse emphasizes the early stages of the pandemic. How will world leaders try to limit contagion, avoid panic, manage refugees, combat hordes, or simply avoid their downfall?
It is up to you to choose among 154 available countries, and answer those questions. Your country depends upon you to survive.
Z-Collapse offers a different rhythm than other strategy games. This is not a game about conquering the world, but a survival game. You will first have to tackle damage control, you will have to learn to take shots and yet stand up. After barricading yourself, and thanks to your planning and advanced technologies, you will be able to regain control of the situation.
Features of Z Collapse:
- 154 playable countries. Far from all being equals. The most resilient might not be the most obvious ones.
- Resource management is necessary to the survival of your population, for base-building, and to develop an army. When they become scarce, you might have to start thinking about “borrowing” from your neighbors.
- Bandits are rising in great numbers. Their ranks are growing strong with population panic. They will storm your facilities and will be a thorn in your thigh.
- Refugee management from the exiled populations. You will be tasked to build refugee camps to house and protect the healthy. But do not forget they could just be extra mouths to feed.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 64 Bits (Version 7+)
- Processor: 2 GhZ 4 CPU
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphic cards
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Leave a Reply