Yandere Simulator is an Action, Stealth, and Adventure game for PC published by YandereDev in 2017. stop them from expressing your affection to them!
Yandere Simulator PC Game 2017 Overview:
Ayano Aishi, often known as Yandere-chan, is a Japanese schoolgirl who has fallen in love with Taro Yamada (a guy) or Taeko Yamada, a student at her school (girl).
The player controls Ayano Aishi (nicknamed Yandere-chan), an apathetic Japanese high school girl who has developed a crush on Taro Yamada, a fellow student nicknamed “Senpai”. Over the course of ten weeks, a different girl will fall in love with Taro, becoming a target for Ayano to eliminate. The player has the ability to kidnap, torture, poison, electrocute, matchmake, and drown rivals, befriend other schoolgirls, play small mini games, access a town the player can earn and spend money in, and more.
This mode is a complete story mode that follows Ayano Aishi’s mother, Ryoba Aishi, and follows the same storyline as the main story. 1980s Mode features VHS effects and a new complete soundtrack in order to differentiate it from the main story.
Features of Yandere Simulator:
- Yandere Simulator is developed by YandereDev, a freelance game developer identified as Alex and based in Temecula, California. He first pitched the idea on 4chan in 2014, and after receiving positive feedback, decided to begin development.
- YandereDev regularly releases test builds of the game for debugging purposes
- On March 1, 2017, YandereDev announced a partnership with tinyBuild that would help him polish, promote, and publish the game. On June 10, 2018, YandereDev announced that the partnership ended with the company in December 2017.
- As of December 2022, no official release date for the full game has been announced.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHzj / AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0GHz or better.
- Memory: 16 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/ AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB.
- Storage: 3 GB available space.
- Additional Notes: 60fps high settings at 1080p
Leave a Reply