Wrench_screenWrench is a Simulation and Racing game for PC published by Missing Digit in 2018. Start Fixing the cars!
Wrench PC Game 2018 Overview:
This is the best kind of game for learning how to fix your cars. You will be given the needed equipments.
Wrench is a highly detailed race car mechanic simulator that tasks you with maintaining your team’s race cars.
In this early access release you will: Start as at the bottom as a junior level assistant handling fluid and tire changes. Earn XP and gain mechanic levels based on each component of the car you service and the car’s race results. Mechanic level ups grow your role on the team and make you responsible for a larger portion of each car’s mechanical systems. Service a growing library of parts and assemblies in detail including: Engine bottom end, Cylinder head, Front and rear suspension, and the braking systems. Delegate repair work to mechanics on the team who are junior to you. Diagnose mechanical issues with a variety of tools including the part logbook and driver symptom reports.
Wrench has a traditional desktop mouse/keyboard play mode in addition to a VR mode for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (WMR headsets experimental support). Players can switch between play modes on the same save file. Find our discord server and development roadmap in the community hub to help guide development.
Features of Wrench:
- Game runs smooth as hell
- Incredibly realistic details/textures
- Realistic mecanics such as Torque specs for bolts & install procedures
- Good communication with the Dev team
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel i3-6100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: *Non VR play mode can run on lower spec machines (Quad core Intel and GTX 560)
Leave a Reply