Ancient Cities is an Adventure, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Uncasual Games in 2020. You could also compare it with the possibilities of the very first era from Dawn of Men!
Ancient Cities PC Game 2020 Overview:
You can only collect berries, fish, collect sticks, fibers, and stones. A few primitive tools can then be made from this.
If your goal is to come and play a game that is already well advanced, go your way and do not spoil the opinions of the game with your negative comments. While if you want to help the developers, who have great ideas, and who need help from the community to improve, welcome to you;)
Otherwise the game is nice, they update every month, bug and content. The game is not that easy at first, you will often have to migrate if you mismanage the resources on the map. For the moment, there is not much to do, harvest resources, build your huts, decorate and that’s it. But like we said, devs are passionate with great ideas and their game is going to be a nugget when it gets more advanced.
As many years of waiting is a little bit, we were expecting more and this price hurts a bit for such little content, but we bought it and we think this game has a lot of potential and we think something will change soon.
Features of Ancient Cities:
- Deterioration Dawn of Man that makes you feel like where the huge amount of time and money invested went.
- The game concept with working groups sounds good
- you can already understand that the “skeleton” of this game is excellent
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB discrete GPU with OpenGL 4.4 support
- Additional Notes: Currently integrated INTEL and AMD R9, R7 and older GPUs are not supported.
File Size: 598.24 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net