June 3, 2019
while True learn is a Simulation game for PC published by Nival in 2019. Strat programming software that translates the language of cats!
while True learn PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are a typical coder who finds that his cat codes well. And after having it solved one of your problems, now you are trying to develop software to translate it language to yours.
while True learn is a puzzle/simulation game about even more puzzling stuff: machine learning, neural networks, big data and AI. But most importantly, it’s about understanding your cat.
Features of while True learn:
- Learn how machine learning works in real life
- The game is loosely based on real-life machine learning technologies: from goofy Expert Systems to mighty Recurrent Neural Networks, capable of predicting the future. Don’t worry: it all plays out as a puzzle game. No coding experience required!
- Train yourself into a data science wizard!
- Drag objects around your screen with a mouse! Connect them with lines (oh yeah)! Try. Fail. Optimize. Try again. Then press “Release” button and see that sweet pieces of data flow smoothly through your screen.
- Embrace an adventurous lifestyle of a machine learning specialist!
- Designing a groundbreaking technology requires time, experience and money. That means you’ll have to work as a freelancer, with all the excitement that comes along with it. Receive emails! Accept contracts! Sit alone in a dark room for days without saying a single word! Socialize on forums! That’s what real data scientists do!
- Coding just got real!
- Our quests are based on actual problems, solved by machine learning. This includes building a self-driving car (with your cat as a pilot). And if you really want to test your programming might, you can become a CTO of a startup: it’s your skills and your schemes against the savage laws of the market! Earn a fortune, flip off your bosses and become a tech guru… Or lose everything and crawl back to the doorstep of HR department: at least it was worth trying, right?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Leave a Reply