Virtual Circuit Board is a Casual, Simulation, and Puzzle game for PC published by Reverie Foundry in 2022. A worthy competitor to Turing Complete and the like!
Virtual Circuit Board PC Game 2022 Overview:
Back in the day, we loved the logic section of Powder Toy. Here is the same thing, only with additional improvements and extensions, and in the form of a separate simulator.
Virtual Circuit Board, or VCB, is a sandbox-only drawing-based logic simulator featuring an assembler and a powerful simulation engine.
Set your own goals: In VCB you will set your own goals of what and how you want to build, it does not comes with tutorials, levels, or challenges, and it will not teach you digital logic or assembly.
Features of Virtual Circuit Board:
- Assembly: Assembly editor where you can define your own instructions to create a program that will be assembled to a Virtual Memory that can be accessed by your circuits.
- Editing and Simulating: Working in VCB is separated into two modes, while editing you can use the drawing tools to modify your circuit and the assembly editor to write programs, and during simulation you can see your circuit running, interact with it, and watch the assembly instructions being executed.
- Drawing-based Interface: Build circuits by drawing color-coded entities like logic gates and traces, and use the specialized tools such as the Array to optimize your workflow by drawing multiple traces simultaneously. Both the electronic components and the traces support multiple input and output connections.
- Decoration: Customize the appearance of circuits by drawing in the decoration layers that override the component’s default colors. This allows you to create things such as buttons and labels that change appearance depending on the component’s state.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 3.0 GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+ / 2 GB VRAM / 1366 x 768
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 16.63 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net