Vernal Edge is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by PID Games in 2023. Here you come to the Kingdom of Haricot!
Vernal Edge PC Game 2023 Overview:
This is a 2D activity pressed Metroidvania including an extraordinary battle framework, tight platforming groupings and a strong story of contention, retribution and development.
Welcome to the Kingdom of Haricot. Years ago, the land took to the sky, becoming a mysterious series of floating islands, where the power-hungry Church of Aloe now rules with an iron fist. Enter Vernal, A young woman bent on finding her estranged father. With the help of some abnormal martial prowess and an amnesiac automaton named Chervil, She’ll need to make her way across this mysterious land if she wants to satisfy her need for revenge, and the truth. Take control of Vernal in this beautiful pixel art Metroidvania. Unravel the secrets of her past and the mysteries of Haricot as you battle your way through this broken kingdom.
Features of Vernal Edge:
- A fast paced metroid-vania: Explore the floating islands of Haricot. Town or dungeon, leave no stones unturned in order to gain more powers! Jump, dash, slide your way into beautiful pixel art environments and don’t forget: secrets could be anywhere!
- Dynamic and rewarding combat system: Strive for excellence as you master Vernal’s many combos and spells to create the deadliest suite of attacks to destroy your enemies! The large number of options at your disposal every time you strike your foes makes Vernal Edge’s battles a constantly renewed source of excitement.
- Make your own way: As long as there’s wind in your sail and a fire in your heart, you are free! In Vernal Edge, you can take your aircraft to any island you want, and explore them in the order you choose.
- Unravel the mysteries of Haricot and Help Vernal get her revenge, once and for all.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G or higher | i5-7600/i3-8100 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT1030/Radeon RX 550
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply