May 18, 2022
Unsafe is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by nSkull Games in 2021. Take all info and get back to security.
Unsafe PC Game 2021 Overview:
Here is a chilling game for 1-4 players. Your artificial satellite is within the dark, and one thing chilling is hidden within the shadows that your group should examine.
Unsafe is a co-op horror survival game for up to 4 players. You and your team members wake up from your cryostasis in the “Black Monolith” station. Although you were the ones who set up the station equipment and devices, you don’t know what happened next. Your untimely awakening means one thing: everything went wrong. Investigate the area to learn more about what transpired while you were in stasis. Bypass security systems, gather data, face dangers. Stay together. Be sane. Stay alive.
It is fun to play with friends and try to use only the voice chat from the game, have more fun, and simulate all situations in the game, the most challenge thing in the game is the solo play if you want to do all the achievements!
Features of Unsafe:
- Multiplayer: Form a group of up to 4 players and explore the desolated space station. Work together to bypass computer security, run away from danger, or revive fallen comrades.
- Tools: Use tools to keep yourself and your teammates safe!
- Proximity Comms: Use your microphone to communicate with your teammates. Stray far from your team and silence will be your new friend.
- Gameplay: A horror experience in space. An Alien (film) like mood, where the players are powerless against the terrors of the void, but not hopeless.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Dual-core or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 750 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Leave a Reply