Unreal Tournament 2004 is an Action, Shooter, and Adventure game for PC published by Epic Games, Inc. in 2004. Visit the history to make something unique!
Unreal Tournament 2004 PC Game 2004 Overview:
Regardless of how old it will be, it remains advisablefun and a game for everybody, even the individuals who accept that old games can’t give a new thing.
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a multiplayer first person shooter that combines the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat with cutting-edge technology. Ten game modes – both team-based and “every man for himself” — provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor arenas and vast outdoor environments. As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, players will take their fates into their hands, battling against up to 32 other players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.
Features of Unreal Tournament 2004:
- Vehicles – Rev-up and ride out in an array of land-, air-, and space-based vehicles that play critical roles in a successful combat strategy in Assault and Onslaught. With vehicles ranging from single man fighters to five man behemoths, Unreal Tournament 2004 provides players with plenty of choices when shopping for a mechanized implement of destruction.
- Levels – More than 95 maps will be available immediately, including more than 45 brand new maps for all existing game play modes as well as new modes of play. Vast outdoor environments, deep space combat areas and tightly packed indoor techno-arenas are all waiting for the latest entrants to the Tournament.
- New Characters – Unreal Tournament 2004 introduces 32 new characters on four new teams: The human Thunder Crash, lead by Tournament hero, Malcolm; the Robotic Corrupt, lead by an upgraded Xan Kriegor; the Iron Skull, a team of merciless Skaarj warriors; and the Hellions — wreckless human mercenaries and pirates who delight in the thrill of the kill.
- New Technology – Unreal Tournament not only brings new content for hardcore fans to relish, it also delivers a tremendous technology update over its predecessor, delivering a faster, slicker, deeper experience than ever before.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or faster (Pentium® or AMD 1.2GHz or greater recommended)
- Memory: 128MB RAM (256MB RAM or greater recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB video card required (64 MB NVIDIA or ATI hardware T&L card recommended)
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0b
- Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB Free
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires a 33.6 kbps or faster modem (broadband recommended)
File Size: 2.07 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net