TwinCop is an Adventure and Action game for PC published by Finite Reflection Studios in 2019. How good can you match a friend?
TwinCop PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are going to control the same character with your friend, to reach the points the game says.
You and your partner were the best cops in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area until a horrific pontoon boat accident nearly killed you. The police department took half of each of your mangled bodies and combined them together using the latest technology to save your lives, combining you into one super-cop: TwinCop.
You and your partner now each control half of the same body, so you’ll really need to be in sync with one another if you’re going to survive. What truly happened with that pontoon boat accident?
Who is funding the war on these streets? What does the PopTop Corporation (creators of the delicious and healthy PopTop Drink) have to do with any of this?
Features of TwinCop:
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR COP – Over 25+ character combinations to try! Choose one of the eight most elite members of the Twin Cities police force, each with their own unique special ability. Try to match up abilities for maximum carnage! Who will you choose?
- HILARIOUS MINIGAMES – When you’re TwinCop, everyday tasks become quite difficult. Defuse bombs by cooperatively cutting wires, chase bad guys through busy intersections, fist bump yourselves after a job well done. You’ll never take these tasks for granted ever again.
- ***THIS GAME IS BEST WITH 2 LOCAL PLAYERS AND 2 CONTROLLERS TO ENJOY*** – This game does not contain Online Play, however you can use the free application Parsec to play with others remotely.
You can use Parsec to play with someone else remotely. Only one copy needs to be purchased to play with Parsec, and a stable & fast internet connection is highly recommended.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium G620 (2.5 Ghz dual core) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 730 or equivalent with 1 GB VRAM, 1280×720 display
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Work in progress: new features may raise the requirements, optimizations may lower the requirements
File Size: 245.67 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net