Tower Tag is an Action, Sports and Adventure game for PC published by VR Nerds in 2020. Shoot faster!
Tower Tag PC Game 2020 Overview:
You are going to step into an arcade city and begin fighting the enemies with your powerful guns.
It should be noted right away that the game is geared towards multiplayer, the practice rounds are neither demanding nor fun. After a practice round against bots, we was disappointed at first and was about to let the game rot in the library, but that would have been a big mistake.
Because then we arranged a few rounds and plunged into battle in multiplayer. You can simply join other matches or open a lobby yourself. Here we also have the option to specify a pin to play “closed” rounds. If a group has been found, we currently have a choice of 3 game modes in which we compete against each other from 1 vs 1 to 4 vs 4 players.
This is where the game shows its strength because suddenly there is a lot of hustle and bustle in multiplayer and it even makes sense to proceed strategically. There is only one weapon, so no balancing issue. Movements are made by teleportation, which avoids motion sickness for the most sensitive people.
Features of Tower Tag:
- intuitive but difficult to master moves
- as much as the game says to be room stairs in our small square of space that we dedicate to VR we had 0 problems let’s talk about the minimum space 2 x 2
- graphically the right is clean given the competitive footprint
- it is in early access so if we want to change something we have to do it now!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 and better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1060 / 970 GTX or or equivalent
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Graphics performance also depends on the VR headset used
Leave a Reply