There Will Be Ink is an Action, Simulation, and Casual game for PC published by Summit Fever in 2023. This is a tactical action game for 1 to 8 players!
There Will Be Ink PC Game 2023 Overview:
Play stick figure army battles alone or with others on a piece of paper, much like when you used to doodle in class rather of paying attention.
“Way more nuanced than it looks.” – local multiplayer games (Steam curator) There Will Be Ink is a difficult tactical action game for 1-8 players. Play solo or with friends in battles between stick figure armies on a paper notepad, just like you used to draw in class instead of paying attention!
TWBI is a difficult game, where charging forward into the fray will rarely win a battle. Assessing the battlefield, taking cover as needed, and keeping an eye on troop positions are all essential for winning the day. Or, if that sounds like a chore, switch to “Arcade Mode” and run & gun at will!
Tactical Depth: As units gain experience and level up during a battle, they become progressively more proficient at battle and will go prone to evade danger, hide behind cover when attacking, and dodge incoming rockets and grenades. Ranking up also increases attributes such as stamina, ammo capacity, weapon accuracy, and even how quickly a unit will raise or lower a flag to take over a building. Actions such as running, rolling, and throwing grenades require stamina, and if a unit’s stamina runs out they become exhausted and must wait a short period to catch their breath. Outside of battle, the player can use experience points earned during battle to unlock unit-specific and global training and weapon upgrades as well as HQ abilities like ammo drops, paratroopers, and air strikes.
Features of There Will Be Ink:
- Enjoy hundreds of frames of (poorly but enthusiastically) hand-drawn art!
- Join a battle in progress for 8 player local co-op or vs. gameplay (requires 4 XInput and 4 DirectInput gamepads)
- Online multiplayer using Steam’s Remote Play Together
- Navigate dynamic battlefields by wading across rivers and taking cover behind trees, rocks, sandbags, and craters left behind in the chaos
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11
- Processor: Intel Celeron or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any ol’ thang, but plays best at 1920×1080 and up
- Storage: 50 MB available space
Leave a Reply