The Witchs House MV is an RPG, Casual and Adventure game for PC published by DANGEN Entertainment in 2018. Play as a young girl!
The Witchs House MV PC Game 2018 Overview:
A fantastic and brilliantly designed horror game whose intense chase sequences and cleverly designed puzzles ramp up to constantly elicit new levels of psychological fear.
The Witch’s House, originally released in 2012, falls within the tradition of Japanese horror RPGs with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving and jump scares. Among other entries in the genre such as Ib and Ao Oni, The Witch’s House surprised fans with pixel-art that conceals truly frightening horror.
Anything can happen at any time. With completely remastered visuals, The Witch’s House MV will feel fresh to even the most familiar old-school fans.
The Witch’s House MV is an RPG Maker MV remake of the original game, which was released back in 2012. We remade all the graphics, including map tiles and character sprites, and worked hard to enhance the atmosphere and 2D beauty in The Witch’s House. It took us five times as many hours to create this version, but we feel like we’ve finally managed to satisfy ourselves. Aside from graphical improvements, we also added two new difficulty settings that was not present in the free version. The first difficulty setting is a more accessible one that allows you to instantly retry.
Features of The Witchs House MV:
- A horror atmosphere wherein players solve puzzles based on clues found in the house.
- Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience.
- Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue.
- Violence and gore that are not recommended for the squeamish. Player discretion advised.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: GPU supporting OpenGL
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Leave a Reply