The Watson Scott Test is a Survival Horror game for PC published by Normal Wholesome Games in 2018. Ready to find your fears?
The Watson Scott Test PC Game 2018 Overview:
This is a game which reveals your fears for you. You are going to take the role of Watson Scott, and find out what your deepest and darkest fears are!
30 multiple-choice questions will help you decide if you’re more afraid of clowns, snakes, or something more sinister… Are you a pathological liar or an empathic listener? Do you run from danger or take it head on? Do you really believe in ghosts?
This is a very small game made by two programmers over a short period of time. We wanted to make an experience that was different to other horror games out there and blur the lines between the screen and the real world. We appreciate your feedback and we’re going to do our best to support this game as much as possible. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any problems or suggestions. We really hope you enjoy our game! >:)
You SHOULD play this game when your home alone and in a dark room. (Kinda obvious but, use a headset with surround sound). This game no joke terrifies you. It honestly makes you so paranoid, so maybe don’t play it if you can’t handle horror games?
Features of The Watson Scott Test:
- Unique psychological horror experience that blurs the line between fact and fiction.
- Accessible gameplay. Use your mouse to answer multiple-choice questions.
- Creepy and suspenseful atmosphere, utilizing Steam’s 3D spatial audio, for truly unnerving scares.
- Procedurally generated questions with branching narrative. The test can be taken multiple times if you want to explore the secrets of the test itself…
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core Processor or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
File Size: 105.05 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net