July 4, 2021
The Procession to Calvary is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by Joe Richardson, SUPERHOT PRESENTS in 2020.
The Procession to Calvary PC Game 2020 Overview:
This Piont’n’Click is absolutely recommendable. It thrives on English humor. Therefore, one should definitely be able to speak the English language.
Like any quest plot, it is straightforward and original. True, the creator of this game somewhat deviated from the usual quest concept. There are thoughts about being, about mortal sins, and about religion. Fortunately, the game is not serious at all and is replete with humor, which is even more than the above thoughts. For dialogues without further ado, you need to give an Oscar. And jokes, and religion, and wise quotes, everything is in its place. Immediately visible experience of Joe Richardson on his previous project.
We have a magnificent journey into the original world of paintings of the Northern Renaissance. In the game, the paintings of Van Eyck, Brueghel, Bosch, and other masters of the Dutch and Flemish schools come to life in a funny way. Most of the works are simply interesting to look at, and here they are also animated. we would like more such projects about art and history. The game goes through quickly, without having to tire. It’s the same as going around the museum, only at a faster pace and without tedious annotations. And yet all this very much resembles one rather famous VKontakte group. Yes, yes, The Suffering Middle Ages, we are talking about you.
Features of The Procession to Calvary:
- The author exposed the primitiveness of modern society, strongly expressed himself in a harsh irony about politics.
- the title of the game titled ‘The Way to Mount Calvary’ is a masterpiece of the sight of Jesus’ execution.
- Although Jesus does not appear directly in the game, there are some people who are presumed to be Jesus.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz – Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply