The Past Within is an Action, Puzzle, and Adventure game for PC published by Rusty Lake in 2022. IP Rust Lake, soft decryption function!
The Past Within PC Game 2022 Overview:
The craft, painting vogue, and sound effects still maintain the creation variety of Rusty Lake. it’s price beginning with players WHO just like the Rusty Lake sequence.
Note: The Past Within is a co-op-only game. Both players need to own a copy of the game, as well as a way to communicate with each other. Play together with a friend or find a partner on our official Discord!
The past and future cannot be explored alone! Team up with a friend and piece together the mysteries surrounding Albert Vanderboom. Communicate what you see around you to help one another solve various puzzles and explore the world from different perspectives! The Past Within is the first co-op-only point-and-click adventure set in the mysterious world of Rusty Lake.
Features of The Past Within:
- A co-op experience: Play together with a friend, one in The Past, the other in The Future. Work together to solve the puzzles and help Rose set her father’s plan in motion!
- Two worlds – Two perspectives: Both players will experience their environments in two different dimensions: 2D as well as in 3D – a first-time experience in the Rusty Lake universe!
- Cross-platform play: As long as you can communicate with each other, you and your partner of choice can each play The Past Within on your preferred platform: PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and (very soon) Nintendo Switch!
- Playtime & Replayability: The game contains 2 chapters and has an average play-time of 2 hours. For the full experience, we recommend replaying the game from the other perspective. Plus you can use our replayability feature for a fresh start with new solutions to all puzzles.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8+
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 12 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 256.75 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net