May 30, 2020
THE LONGING is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Application Systems Heidelberg in 2020. Waiting for your king!
THE LONGING PC Game 2020 Overview:
You play as a character who seeks his king and should wait until the time comes and the king awakens.
A conceptual game running on a clicker system – time runs in it even when a game session is not running. It can also be called lazy gaming. The game seems to go away on its own and the player can even do nothing for this, except for the first launch, of course. It does not sound very good at first glance – the question is: what is the gameplay? The authors suggest we help the protagonist, the servant of the king, find ways to pass these 400 days of real-time.
To do this, we are given a seemingly small system of caves for study. And also a small cave, which plays the role of the room of our ward, in which you can create comfort and lampwork with your own hands with the help of found trinkets. But everything is not so simple: it will not be possible to quickly suspend all exploring and forget about the game for the notorious 400 days, no.
Features of THE LONGING:
- about books, if you have long dreamed of reading Moby Dick in the original or another thousand books, the game will also please you.
- Not only the final highest goal is tied to real-time, but also side events, such as the growth of moss or the collection of water in a deep puddle from drops from the ceiling, which you may encounter in the caves and interfere with the process of exploring them.
- if you want to make yourself a cozy corner for reading books, you will have to wait patiently or at least make forays into the hypothetically endless Halls of eternity.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024MB VRAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Leave a Reply