The Last Starship is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Introversion Software in 2023. of the most ambitious video games ever produced!
The Last Starship PC Game 2023 Overview:
the creators of Prison Architect, Darwinia, DEFCON, and Uplink, pioneers of independent gaming. The Last Starship may be launched by picking a ship hull, equipping it with engines, life support, sensors, and railguns, and then setting off on an interstellar trip!
The Last Starship is the latest video game from acclaimed Indie developer and creator of Prison Architect, Introversion Software. The Last Starship will shortly be released into Early Access and regular updates will be released containing content drops, bug fixes and updates based on your feedback. We need your help to make our vision a reality and once purchased, Introversion pledges never to charge you for any future update.
Features of The Last Starship:
- As your crew awaits your orders, it’s time to build your ship. Whether you select from a range of pre-packaged fleets or build your own, you’ll need to use the local depot to grab everything you need.
- Start with a reactor to power your engines, lay down your ship’s pipework and electrical systems to ensure optimal power, while managing life support and other ship-wide systems. Without the right O2 supply and CO2 scrubbers, your crew won’t last long…
- As you explore the universe and complete missions, you’ll earn rewards to continuously upgrade all aspects of your ship.
- The sector map is the gateway to your procedurally generated universe. Each system has unique missions, scenarios and anomalies for you to explore.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5
- Graphics: Geforce or Radeon
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Leave a Reply