The Dishwasher Vampire Smile is a Hack and Slash, Platformer and Action game for PC published by Ska Studios in 2017. How violent can you get?!
The Dishwasher Vampire Smile PC Game 2017 Overview:
All the people living in this world are trying to survive the hard times. You, as one of them, will have to kill the attackers to survive.
Three marks remain. Embark on a blood-soaked quest of vengeance as either Yuki, a machine-armed, mentally unraveling prisoner, or The Dishwasher, a relentless, reanimated samurai, against the corrupted leaders of society: the Banker, the General, and the Judge. The followup to 2009’s Dead Samurai, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile is a combo-fueled, fast-paced, stylistic 2D action platformer that features the series’ staple gritty, graphic novel-inspired art style, built on a new engine that allows for an even more visually gruesome experience. Originally released in 2011 on Xbox360.
Features of The Dishwasher Vampire Smile:
- Get the control of a fighter character to kill the enemies on your way
- examine your chances in this bad condition to stay alive
- Survive the environments which are full of odd enemies
- Different types of classic weapons such as swords that you can use them to fight the others
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SDL_GameController devices fully supported
File Size: 308.22 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net