The Chronicles Of Narnia is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Buena Vista Games in 2005. Exploit each character’s unique moves and attributes!
The Chronicles Of Narnia PC Game 2005 Overview:
You will play as Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie, and Lucy Pevensie, both single-player, and center in 15 degrees of play. Just two players can play jointly.
The objective of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is to guide the four Pevensie children—Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy—through the enchanted, wintery land of Narnia as they fight to end the rule of the wicked White Witch with the aid of Aslan, the talking lion and true king of Narnia. Divided into fifteen levels, the game follows a linear style of gameplay, and makes use of various gameplay elements: stealth, combat, puzzle-solving, and strategy. While the first two levels are set in 1940s England, the third introduces Narnia as the setting. Film clips from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe appear at the beginning and conclusion of each level. The game sports both single player and co-op modes. Only two players may play at once, but there can be as many as four playable characters to switch between in each level.
Features of The Chronicles Of Narnia:
- Along the way, the children will encounter and fight off various hostile creatures in the service of the White Witch. The most physically powerful of the group, Peter, wields a sword, and Susan can use archery and attack with ranged weapons, such as snowballs. Edmund carries a torch and can climb, while Lucy can tame and ride various animals.
- The player can alternate between the characters at any time, taking advantage of each character’s special moves and features. Each child possesses nine special “power moves”; Lucy can heal other characters, for example. Additionally, the characters can team up with each other to produce various combo moves. For instance, Peter will swing Edmund around in a circle, while Edmund kicks anything in his path.
- The player can also collect coins, which may be traded in for special moves and character upgrades, such as an increase in health. The player may also mark statues of petrified heroes for Aslan to restore; this directly affects the amount of reinforcements that the player will have in the final battle against the White Witch. Other bonus items can be found and collected throughout the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP or better.
- CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- OS: Windows XP.
- VIDEO CARD: Direct 3D 128 MB DirectX 9 compatible video card with Vertex Shader 2.0 & Pixel Shader 2.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce FX class or better)
Leave a Reply