Tactical Assault VR is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Twisted Barrel Games in 2023. among the top tactical shooters available!
Tactical Assault VR PC Game 2023 Overview:
CQB was the main topic of this. Play cooperatively by yourself or with a teammate to breach doors, clean up rooms, and get rid of the enemy menace.
Become part of an elite special forces unit and use real-world CQB (Close Quarters Battles) tactics to breach doors, clear rooms, and defeat the enemy threat. Simply the best Tactical Shooter available in Virtual Reality right now. The smoothest gunplay I’ve seen in VR. Bolt release, utilities, 8 player PCVR CO-OP, random room generator, wide variety of weapons, PVP…. the game hits way above its weight class and stands out as an example of what can be achieved by a single committed developer. Can’t wait to see where this one goes. Instant buy.
Features of Tactical Assault VR:
- Play Solo or with up to 8 friends in multiplayer Coop. Cross-play support with up to 4 players between PCVR and Meta Quest 2. Utilize an arsenal of weapons, scopes, sight attachments, explosives, and equipment.
- Calculate physics-based bullet drop and time-to-hit for a more challenging sim. Use stealth to sneak up behind enemies with a silent knife kill or butt-stock hit to the head. Or go head-to-head against enemies that will take cover and attempt to flank your position.
- Randomized Enemy positions make each play-through an unknown challenge. Non-linear, asymmetrical maps give players an endless variety in how they choose to infiltrate and complete missions. Enter buildings through doors, climb ladders to reach rooftops or climb through windows. The choice is yours.
- Test your skills against other players in multiplayer 5v5 PvP (currently in Early Alpha stage)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core with Hyper-Threading
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 equivalent or higher.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- VR Support: Meta Quest 2, Valve Index, HTC Vive, Reverb G2
Leave a Reply