Tabletop Playground is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Modularity in 2020. A decent opposition to TTS!
Tabletop Playground PC Game 2020 Overview:
At first look, it should appear that the sport is weak compared to TTS, however, the developers are attempting laborious to defeat TTS.
Developers will soon show a roadmap of what they add to the TTR. The developers are very responsive and listen to every review and question (discussions, reviews, and discord) Enough adults play, but with adequacy, politeness, and humor). we will be rooting for the fact that TTP will continue to develop only forward. we wish you all the best of luck in the game, and also find yourself a lamp atmosphere and friends)
Features of Tabletop Playground:
- At the moment, TTP in early access, as the developers say, after 6 months the game will leave early access, and then TTP will surpass (maybe) TTS.
- The lack of a Steam workshop may frighten some.
- BUT! it’s vice versa even better. Because In the future, cross-platform will be introduced into the game, and perhaps it will be possible to play even from a tablet!
- Also in TTR is a powerful editor of board games, better than TTS.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.27 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net