Surviving the Aftermath is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Paradox Interactive in 2021. This is a whole game Primarily but underrated!
Surviving the Aftermath PC Game 2021 Overview:
If you prefer managing games wherever the mismanagement of a parameter will guide your survival to defeat, the one here should do it for you!
Features of Surviving the Aftermath:
- The Games allow complete management of resources, energy, going so far as to personalize each person composing your population with a very well-established “child-adult – old – dead” system of life that you must ensure to renew correctly and or each has a role.
- The games have a very good lifespan, and the research tree is relevant and interesting, each research will have a real impact on the rest of your game.
- The discovery of the map and more to accumulate resources, but on the other hand, it quickly becomes time-consuming even after having unlocked the car.
- The small multiple-choice missions are a plus, but they can still be pushed a bit more I think.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5-2500K or AMD® AMD® FX 6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 580 or AMD® Radeon™ HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
File Size: 1.93 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net