June 29, 2022
Surviving the Aftermath is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Paradox Interactive in 2021. This is a whole game Primarily but underrated!
Surviving the Aftermath PC Game 2021 Overview:
If you prefer managing games wherever the mismanagement of a parameter will guide your survival to defeat, the one here should do it for you!
In terms of exploring the world, the world map… Let’s say that. The area exploration part is unsatisfactory. Friends who have played “Northgard” or “Civilization 6” may be more familiar with this flaky fog mode. But there is only a limited amount of trash in each area, and it will be gone after picking it up. Apart from encountering a wild camp for trading, it has no other effect. This leads to a very realistic question: What to play in the later stage, do you let the experts take a walk?
In the part of technology, there are many technology trees you can think of. Let’s put it this way, part of it is for survival and part for decoration. In addition, there is no more way to play.
The part of the defensive warfare I was originally looking forward to, because as the game progresses in “Radiation Refuge”, the intensity of the attack will increase, but you can deploy stronger fighters and more sophisticated weapons and equipment to deal with it. , But this game doesn’t have any camp combat gameplay. As a landlord warlord who is inconsistent in other games, you can only pick up bullets and repair gates here. If you insist on realism, please give freedom first.
Features of Surviving the Aftermath:
- The Games allow complete management of resources, energy, going so far as to personalize each person composing your population with a very well-established “child-adult – old – dead” system of life that you must ensure to renew correctly and or each has a role.
- The games have a very good lifespan, and the research tree is relevant and interesting, each research will have a real impact on the rest of your game.
- The discovery of the map and more to accumulate resources, but on the other hand, it quickly becomes time-consuming even after having unlocked the car.
- The small multiple-choice missions are a plus, but they can still be pushed a bit more I think.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5-2500K or AMD® AMD® FX 6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 580 or AMD® Radeon™ HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Leave a Reply