Super Life of Pixel is an Adventure game for PC published by WhiteMoon Dreams, Inc. in 2018. A brotherhood based on the growth of game methods!
Super Life of Pixel PC Game 2018 Overview:
You are a square with an appearance named Pixel who has helped by a learned pixel with an appearance who usually shows up to present hints.
Join Pixel as he quests through gaming history, teleporting across the most iconic video game systems of generations past.
He’ll have to jump, dodge and play smart if he wants to survive all the traps, puzzles and enemies waiting to take him down at every turn.
Move, think, jump or die is the motto Pixel must live by if he wants to unlock the next console on his historic journey.
Features of Super Life of Pixel:
- Inspired by the 8 & 16-bit Eras
- Take a journey with the wizened Professor Pixel and revisit the golden age of gaming. Featuring a massive variety of beautiful pixel art from classic 8 & 16-bit game systems, such as Amiga, SNES, Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Apple II, Game Boy, NES, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum & Master System!
- Revisit Classic Games
- Look out for nudges to console classics like Mega Man, Castlevania, Zelda, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Metroid, Wonder Boy, Pitfall, Sonic & more. Revisit computer legends such as Turrican, Uridium, Jet Set Willy, James Pond, Rick Dangerous, Prince of Persia, Impossible Mission, Exile & lots more.
- Loads of Secrets!
- Dozens of special secrets to uncover and experience. From silly little touches through to great big mega-epic secrets! Look out for jetpacks, bubbles to fly, trampolines, hidden rooms and maps, aeroplanes, skateboards and even a Sinclair C5!
- Awesome Power-ups
- Special power-ups and equipment with levels featuring puzzles and secrets only accessible using Pixel’s new found abilities. Fire pixel from a cannon, reach high areas by bouncing on a trampoline, use the Super Potion to defeat enemies, smash the baddies with the mine cart, deploy the Bomb to destroy walls and uncover hidden secrets!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Leave a Reply