Subject 9 is a Strategy and Action game for PC published by Diffusional Arts in 2013. Live in the year 2092 full of modern kind of dangers!
Subject 9 PC Game 2013 Overview:
Our protagonist has invented a Cortexiphan and you must help him protect it against the bad guys.
So, You have prepared yourself to face all of them in different environments. VexTech is the name of the company which has the duty to protect Cortexiphan. But they haven’t done their job as well. The world has got into the danger because of that. You should be the hero who saves the world in a terrible condition. Players have to defeat thousands of enemies to make this. It’s possible to use different types of modern weapons to stay alive at this world.
You have to face all of the enemy forces alone. There isn’t any help at Subject 9. So, You should be skilled enough to be able to fight them as well. First of all, Players have to learn how to aim and shoot. It’s simple. You just need less than one minute to learn it. But the players who want to be a professional shooter, Need more time. There are many types of modern items that can be purchased in the shopping part. Each one has a specified price.
Although Subject 9 is a low-size title, It has a great gameplay. It can be really challenging for the players who are fans of Action Strategy genres. It has also lots of enjoyable missions that include extra scores inside.
Features of Subject 9:
- Join Walter in a modern world which is in danger by the enemies
- Protect Cortexiphan by using your special powers and skills
- Improve your shooting and aiming to be successful at this game
- Challenging missions and levels with a customization system
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core Processor 2.4GHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or Higher/ATI Radeon HD 3870 or Higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 150.15 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net