Strange Telephone is a Casual and Adventure game for PC published by AGM PLAYISM in 2019. Enter different world and explore them!
Strange Telephone PC Game 2019 Overview:
Solve different puzzles in different worlds which the game will bring upon you and keep you entertained for hours.
Strange Telephone is a 2D adventure game in which the player explores strange worlds created with merely 6 digits, and has multiple endings.
The protagonist Jill is trapped in a dark world with a large door floating before her. She is aided by Graham, who takes on the form of a telephone. Making phone calls with Graham creates various worlds that can be explored. In each of these worlds are items to be found, including the key that will lead to her escape.
Strange Telephone is very reminiscent of games like Yume Nikki and Dreaming Sarah because of surreal exploration. You can enter any number into the telephone (up to 6 digits) which will give you a set of rooms to explore with limited time. After you run out of time, the dream ends, sending you to the start of the game with any of the items that you found. This is not a pure exploration game, there are many puzzles to solve and many clues to follow, so you do have a goal.
Features of Strange Telephone:
- Reminds of other classic games such as Yume Nikki.
- The game leaves you to theorize about the world itself as you explore from place to place trying to piece all the odds and ends together
- An enjoyable game if you like to immerse yourself in exploration.
- Strange Telephone still manages to capture some of the mysterious intrigue of other classic surreal exploration games.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support or greater
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
File Size: 41.72 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net