SteamWorld Dig 2 is an Action, Adventure and Platformer game for PC published by Image & Form in 2017. Become a digger!
SteamWorld Dig 2 PC Game 2017 Overview:
Your mission is to dig undergrounds to discover valuable stuff and even treasures hidden under the soil and stone.
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adventure forged in Metroidvania flames. When an old trading town is struck by mysterious earthquakes, it’s up to a lone steambot and her unlikely companion to uncover what trembling terrors lie beneath. The differences between the first game and this one are noticeably different, there is definitely more to explore as the areas are more expanded as opposed to the first one just having set depths being certain areas and the additional swappable upgrades make for a really interesting game.
Picking up not long after the first game, Image and Form’s SteamWorld Dig 2 sees you playing as Dorothy, who appeared in the original as a merchant. On the trail of Rusty, the original game’s protagonist, Dorothy ends up falling into an ancient mine, where she finds mysterious technology that upgrades her and ultimately defeats the first boss, Fen, who ends up joining you in your quest, albeit somewhat reluctantly and sarcastically. A Metroidvania game set in a steampunk world mixed with the Wild West, the game blends these three genres perfectly, the music and world design, in particular, standing out.
Features of SteamWorld Dig 2:
- Combat dangerous enemies at every turn of the underworld’s twisted paths, including shadowy creatures and the haunted remains of an ancient electrical threat.
- Upgrade your gear to forge deeper into the earth and take on bigger challenges.
- Swing across large chasms with your Hookshot and fly through caves with the Jet Engine!
- And finally, learn the truth about your long lost friend…
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz, SSE2 support
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB video memory, framebuffer object support. E.g. Intel HD 4600 or better.
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Additional Notes: You may need to update your graphics drivers for OpenGL 2.1 support.
File Size: 319.24 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net