Steampunk Tower 2 is a Strategy and Action game for PC published by DreamGate in 2018. Destroy the giant robots and don’t let them survive!
Steampunk Tower 2 PC Game 2018 Overview:
The robots are trying to attack your basement all the time. But you should be defending it against them.
Steampunk Tower 2 is a unique action-strategy game set in the alternative Steampunk universe. There is a dragged-out world war with the enemy never seen before. Lord Bingham is coming back to the world arena and he needs a skilled commander.
STEAMPUNK TOWER 2 is an action / strategy game where you take command of Lord Bingham’s flying fortress and its battle tower in an epic campaign throughout Europe against the force of the Cult. At first, you’ll have a small train station, a few residential areas and an armoury at your disposal, as well as a few free lots where you’ll be able to build new structures when you have enough resources in your coffers. It will always cost you Etherium to build or upgrade your structures within the base, in addition to a few extra requirements, such as acquiring a certain number of components and a higher level of experience, which you’ll receive by defeating the enemy in battles.
It will also cost you a certain number of Etherium to purchase turrets, but you will need to gather components and income in order to upgrade your turrets and your battle tower.
Features of Steampunk Tower 2:
- The sequel to the unique Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe…
- Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets.
- Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
- Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 Compatible GPU with 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply