Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds the Clone Campaigns is an Action, Strategy, and Adventure game for PC published by Disney, Lucasfilm, LucasArts in 2001.
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds the Clone Campaigns PC Game 2001 Overview:
Time of realms with star wars reskin numerous civilizations to play albeit unusually dispersed and for reasons unknown, there are the Junghans as a civilization.
(v22.214.171.124 – 542.60 MB Full Cracked)
The destiny of a galaxy hangs in the balance, and you are in command!
Lead the great armies of the Star Wars™ Episode II: Attack of the Clones saga in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Trade Federation, Gungans or Royal Naboo to determine the course of the Galactic Civil War.
Expand the battlefield with the Clone Campaigns addon. Choose to play as the breakaway Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Galactic Republic in 14 missions based on characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Features of Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds the Clone Campaigns:
- Execute campaigns over land, sea, and air in single-player campaigns, skirmishes, and multiplayer battles.
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids to epic ground battles to aquatic realms.
- Deploy vast armies up to 200 units per side – that can include Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Droids™, Wookiee Kat tanks and much more.
- Manage resources and upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookie ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Create custom single or multiplayer campaigns featuring virtually any Star Wars units and settings with the Scenario Editor.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 886 MB available space
File Size: 542.60 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Leave a Reply