Stable Orbit is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Jim Offerman in 2017. Have you ever been in the orbit?!
Stable Orbit PC Game 2017 Overview:
The game is basically nice. There are not many space games out there which could have our respect! But this one does.
((v1.02) – 563.18 MB Full Cracked)
we wish we could move the camera and change the viewpoint. However, we found it difficult to read the information. Since such an immature place is EA, there is no help for it. No, we don’t think there is even a UI design because it is an EA. First of all, it is EA, so we would like you to prepare a solid UI related to the part to convey.
Features of Stable Orbit:
- The operation is much simpler than ksp.
- All the space station structures do not need you to be connected step by step but generated directly.
- This is undoubtedly the gospel of the handicapped party.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Dedicated GPU
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
File Size: 563.18 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net