Splinter Cell is a Steal, Adventure and Action game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2002. Begin the legendry story!
Splinter Cell PC Game 2002 Overview:
Play as the agent called Sam Fisher who can do almost every single mission silently and smoothly.
He works for a organization named Third Echelon. It is a subset of National Security Agency. After killing his daughter in a dubious accident, He decides to work for himself. His main is aim to find the reason of the accident. Sam isn’t the same man. He tries really hard for revenge. For start, You need to get a gun and other equipment. Night vision goggles is the most important instrument for completing the tasks. You can use it to see any moving thing on the ground.
Also there are some special guns which you can see them only in Splinter Cell. Players don’t need to face the enemies eye to eye. Because you can kill them easily whenever you’re hiding. Of course there are action scenes at this game too. But most of the murders are without any sound at night. Be careful when you enter enemy’s bases. Because there are lots of guards looking around. If they see anyone strange, They will surely shoot with their guns.
The first version of Splinter Cell was a Masterpeace. It caused Ubisoft to publish it’s second version after only on year! The graphics were really nice with Unreal Engine and surprised everyone. Also the details in all of the environments were amazing. These details causes the gamer to look around carefully. This game got 91/100 meta in metacritic website in 2002.
Features of Splinter Cell:
- Enjoyable Stealth action all over the game
- Deep and detailed environments driven by the Unreal Engine
- More than 20 hours beneficial gameplay
- Great reviews from famous critics
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ 800 MHz
- System Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above
- Video Card: 32 MB 3D video card (64
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 8.1 or higher
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB available hard disk space
File Size : 284.22 MB
File Password : www.freegamesland.net