Splasher is a Platformer and Action game for PC published by Plug In Digital in 2017. Help out these guys to survive!
Splasher PC Game 2017 Overview:
A huge evil boss called Docteur is trying to attack out fellows and destroy their places. Try your best to save them from these attacks.
This hero’s main weapons is a splatter cannon. Splasher is the latest project from Romain Claude, former Game Designer, and Level Designer at Ubisoft (Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends). He gathered a small, talented team, including Richard Vatinel a.k.a Gray, Art Director, and Aymeric Schwartz, composer and sound designer (Absolver, Rayman Origins or Valiant Hearts), to create Splasher. The game was also developed in partnership with famous speedrunners.
The Splashers are in great danger! The quiet and peaceful workers from Inkorp are being led to their doom by the greedy Docteur, the paint factory’s evil boss. A young hero rises to fight for what’s right. Armed with a splatter cannon, he launches an attack in order to save the Splashers and stand up to the dictator. His amazing paint cannon grants him color superpowers
Features of Splasher:
- FISTFUL OF INK; Use different paint colors to stick to walls and roofs, bounce high in the air, and trick your opponents.
- MASTER CHALLENGING LEVELS; Brave the traps and beat the gigantic factory’s security devices. Learn from your mistakes to find the best path and get the best time in order to perfect the level.
- TIME ATTACK & SPEEDRUN; Challenge gamers from around the globe with your best times, and share your scores on the leaderboards.
- Defeat the satanic boss fights at the end of the levels
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: AMD Athlon IIX2 250 equivalent or more
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series equivalent or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1300 MB available space
Leave a Reply