Spider Man The Movie is an Action, Open world, and Adventure game for PC published by Activision in 2002. an adventure mode made up of around twenty levels!
Spider Man The Movie PC Game 2002 Overview:
The story of the game is rather similar to that of the film. However, Spider-Man is not immediately battling the Green Goblin.
Like the 2000 Spider-Man game and its 2001 sequel, Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, Spider-Man is a level-based beat ’em up video game, where the player takes on the role of the superhero Spider-Man. While most levels are indoors, there are several levels set outside, among the sky-scrapers of New York, which require the player to web-sling from building to building, as falling below a certain height will result in an instant Game Over.
Levels use a scoring system that covers more aspects, such as “Time” (clear level in a set time), “Perfect” (not take damage/not be detected) and “Style” (use as many combos as possible). Some levels have other specific aspects, such as “Secrets” (uncover a secret area), “Combat” (defeat all enemies), and “stealth” (remain undetected by enemies). Players can gain, depending on difficulty, points on completing these tasks. On easy mode, each bonus is 500 points, normal is 700, and hero is 1000 each.
Features of Spider Man The Movie:
- The basic abilities are swinging, zipping, punching and kicking, dodging, web, camera lock, and the Web Mode in Enhanced Mode. Depending on how the player combines different buttons, it will have different results.
- Wall-crawling is automatic, and players are also able to lift up heavy and light objects such as cars and chairs.
- The game also features stealth segments, where Spider-Man can hide in the shadows and remain undetected from the enemy.
- While the game is primarily in third-person, a cheat code allows players to switch to first-person view.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Basics: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160, 3.6 GHz or AMD equivalent.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD Radeon RX 470.
- DirectX: Version 12.
- Storage: 75 GB available space.
Leave a Reply