Space Tail Every Journey Leads Home is an Action, Casual, and Adventure game for PC published by Longterm Games S.A. in 2022. Play as a puppy!
Space Tail Every Journey Leads Home PC Game 2022 Overview:
A novel about a puppy who, for a few reasons, is distributed to an associate degree unknown planet to travel on an associate degree journey. because the theme is dogs, you may use your distinctive senses, like your sense of smell, to flow.
Space Tail is a 2.5D adventure platformer, which immerses the player in a deep, emotional plot, and lets him explore new planets and interact with alien civilizations.Every journey changes the point of view – it grows with the traveller. Our game tells a story about self-exploration, transformation and understanding the world around us.
The plot of the game is inspired by real events, when people began their conquest of space by sending animals to the stars. We intended it to be a kind of a tribute to all the animals that paved the way for humans to go into space. Most of these animals – the first astronauts, did not survive the journey. Our story tells of the adventures of a dog named Bea, who… managed to beat the odds.
Bea is a cheerful and courageous character, but the player must remember that she is just a… dog. She has all the characteristics of a mongrel – she barks, likes to chase her own tail, and learns about the world through her senses. Bea can sniff, listen and observe. These are the main mechanics of detective mode which will help her in exploring and understanding her environment.
Features of Space Tail Every Journey Leads Home:
- Become an astronaut dog and experience an extraordinary space adventure
- Follow your canine senses to traverse expansive levels and discover secrets hidden on wondrous planets
- Communicate with extraterrestrials using a unique “dialogue system” relying solely on the dog’s body language: jump, wag your tail, bark, growl, etc.
- Enlist the help of the space companions you meet along the way – a comet and a robot – and acquire new skills like double-jump and telekinesis to move heavy objects
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7-10
- Processor: i5 4460 / AMD FX 4100
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 950 / AMD R7 370 – other dedicated cards with 2GB of VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Leave a Reply