Sonic R is an Action, Racing, and Adventure game for PC published by Sega in 1997. Ethnicity of the quickest runners!
Sonic R PC Game 1997 Overview:
We are going to take management of the blue hedgehog Sonic, the two-tailed fox Tails, the last Echidna Knuckles, or the hedgehog woman, Amy Rose, at the start of the sport.
Features of Sonic R:
- After beating all zones and finding all seven Chaos Emeralds with Sonic, an alternate final act is unlocked.
- A character will also lose a life if they fall into a gap, get crushed, or exceed an act’s 10-minute limit.
- In the tradition of Sonic games, gameplay consists of moving quickly through levels. Levels in the game are divided into seven “zones”, each consisting of two acts of normal gameplay and then a boss battle, where the player fights Doctor Eggman in order to stop Eggman from taking over the world.
- Special stages are on a 3D plane, where the character tries to obtain a set number of rings before time runs out in order to collect a Chaos Emerald.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win-XP, Win-Vista, Win-7, Win-8, Win-8.1, Win-10, Win-11
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Dual-Core or better / AMD or better
- Memory: 512 MB or 1 GB of RAM or better
- Graphics: 32 MB or better
- Setup Size: 230 MB
- Storage: 300 MB of Available Hard Disk Space
File Size: 724.84 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net