Six Ages Ride Like the Wind is a Simulation, RPG and Strategy game for PC published by Kitfox Games in 2019. Gods!
Six Ages Ride Like the Wind PC Game 2019 Overview:
A storytelling game where you are going to explore the story of the old gods and their skills.
Life between myths. Lead your clan into legend or obscurity. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind is a storybook strategy game, immersing you in a land of old gods and magic. Hundreds of small encounters build into an epic, multi-generational tale of survival and inter-clan alliances. Six Ages is the spiritual successor to acclaimed King of Dragon Pass, taking place thousands of years earlier in the same shared world of Glorantha. Part role-playing, part resource management, you’ll always be making decisions with long-term consequences, for you and your clan.
Please note the minimum system requirements for Windows OS! Glorantha is a highly detailed Bronze Age world, similar in many ways to our own. But it exists in a magical universe where the laws of physics are subordinate to the whims of the gods and spirits. To understand Glorantha, leave our mundane world and enter the world of myth. The Sun is a living god, not a nearby star. Countless gods exist, some even more powerful than the Sun, and all have the power to directly affect humanity.
Features of Six Ages Ride Like the Wind:
- Over 400 interactive story scenes, with deep simulation systems driving their appearance and outcomes
- Multiple difficulty levels, and the option for Iron Willed players to limit reloading
- Gorgeous hand-painted high-resolution illustrations
- Same world as King of Dragon Pass, but a new clan: the Riders, with their own myths, and 4x more world to explore
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 or larger resolution
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply