Salt is an Action, Adventure and RPG game for PC published by Lavaboots Studios in 2018. Explore an unknown island!
Salt PC Game 2018 Overview:
Finding yourself in middle somewhere you do not know, you have to be strong and fight hard to survive form the dangers.
Salt is a game about freedom and exploration. You start out on an island with the basic resources needed to build your first raft and then you’re free to pick any direction and go as far as you please. During your adventure, you will explore uncharted islands, discover mysterious places, go on quests, relax on the sea, upgrade your ships, discover pirates and other characters, and loot hundreds of rare items throughout the sea!
The graphics are simple, so if you want something to make your graphics card scream with effort this isn’t it. But it’s clean, bright, and inviting. Every day looks fresh and new and filled with adventure, just from the sunlight. The combat can be frustrating at times and while there is excellent gear out there, it can take a lot of grinding to get. The world generation is decent but not stellar.
There are some good guides written for the default world seed, but if you use a custom seed it can take a while to find specific things. Which may be good or bad, depending on what you like to do in a sandbox game.
Features of Salt:
- Complete the main quest or one of over 50 side quests filled with lore and secrets to earn rare loot.
- Go on adventures with your friends, sail the seas, and trade rare items you discover throughout the world.
- Relax and sail towards the sunset or explore new islands. You are free to set the pace and go anywhere you want.
- The world is procedurally generated and limitless. Set sail on the ocean and explore an infinite amount of islands.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB video card with shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 700 MB available space
Leave a Reply