Rusted Moss is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by PLAYISM in 2023. Metroidvania twin-stick shooter!
Rusted Moss PC Game 2023 Overview:
Witches and creatures made from rusted machines may both be destroyed by swinging your grapple across the map. In this wasteland where formerly people lived, the Fae are again knocking on humanity’s door.
This Metroidvania has a physics-based grapple! This metroidvania utilizes your grapple and weapons with a full 360° aiming system. The freedom created by these controls creates a smooth experience for users to feel in complete control of their character. Find creative solutions to flexible traversal challenges, and blast away witches and machinery with precise aiming.
The grappling hook is hard to learn yet rewarding to master. This unique physics-based elastic grappling hook uses your kinetic momentum to propel your character forward. Similar to rock climbing, there’s no set path through this melancholic abandoned wasteland. Latch onto any moss covered structure and swing your way through this rugged terrain.
No more aiming in just 8 directions. As a twin-stick shooter, Rusted Moss emphasizes tight and precise gunplay. Quickly switch between your arsenal of weapons to best suit your playstyle and situation. Get up close and personal with a shotgun before grappling away and pulling out a sniper for the killing blow!
Features of Rusted Moss:
- Multiple Endings
- Encounter humans and fae folk trying to find their way through the world. Speak to them and learn their stories.
- Uncover lost shrines and abandoned computer stations to learn about old secrets and forgotten tales.
- Beautifully melancholic pixel art. A retro vibe with a modern aesthetic, the world of Rusted Moss comes alive with moody pixels and stylish animation.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible with at least 500MB of memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card or integrated sound chip
Leave a Reply