Rogue Legacy 2 is an Action, RPG, and Adventure game for PC published by Cellar Door Games in 2020. Very good game, a good rogue-lite for those who want to have fun!
Rogue Legacy 2 PC Game 2020 Overview:
Considerably more advanced than the first game, with graphics that appear to be 3d, more fluid gameplay than its predecessor and even though it’s in early access it’s well-packed with content.
The game is in Early Access (Beta), having only major updates every 2 months. Even so, they seem to be listening to the community and in less than a day of release, they have already released a patch fixing bugs and adjusting problems with class balancing that the community complained about.
Features of Rogue Legacy 2:
- OST. He is beautiful. Better to listen to it yourself.
- It is played in a new way, but you clearly understand from the gameplay that this is exactly the Sequel as it should be.
- ADEQUATE control from the keyboard. Mouse button attacks, AWSD, what else do you need to be happy?
- Graphics, isn’t that obvious?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 680, AMD R9 280X
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 431.97 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net