Road to your City is a Simulation, Strategy and Sports game for PC published by Ballistic Interactive in 2019. Control your town!
Road to your City PC Game 2019 Overview:
The mixture of city management game with football. Here you must build your city from nothing and at the end build it a football club.
Road to your City is a city building and management game with a heavy emphasis on football. Slipping into the role of mayor, you are tasked with growing your city from a tiny village while simultaneously establishing a successful football club. Meet the wants and needs of your citizens and allow your city to flourish, all the while developing your football club from grassroots to world-class powerhouse.
Road to your City is a lovely city building and management game built by a solo indie developer for several years. As fans of building & sim games, we had the chance to alpha test Road to your City, mostly the Mac port.
We went from “is there a Mac version planned?”, to “how to actually compile the game for the Mac” over some Mac-specific bugs to a working version.
Features of Road to your City:
- Build a city for people to live and work in. Create homes and provide jobs.
- Found a football club, adding and developing talent as it grows.
- Install and maintain training facilities to provide your players with the best development environment possible.
- Enter your club in the competition, starting with the district league all the way to the premiere competitions in world football.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel 2 GHz Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Video Memory, OpenGL 2
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space
why cant i get talents to join my club?