Rivals of Aether is an Arcade, Action and Fighting game for PC published by Dan Fornace in 2017. Fight your foes in a battle!
Rivals of Aether PC Game 2017 Overview:
Various superheroes with different superpowers and you must battle them and defeat them to become the best superhero.
RIVALS OF AETHER is an indie fighting game set in a world where warring civilizations summon the power of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. Choose a Rival to bring into the battlefield and manipulate the powers of the classical elements and animal movement. Praised for its competitive gameplay and intensive training tools, Rivals of Aether is the perfect entry to the Platform Fighter genre.
Zetterburn, a son of the ruling family of the Firelands, is an experienced and hardened warrior. In battle, Zetterburn uses no weapons except for his razor-sharp claws and ability to control flame. BURN DAMAGE – Zetterburn’s special attacks can set opponents on fire, causing them additional damage over time. WILD FIRE – Zetterburn’s Down Special places flames on the stage.
These flames stay for a period of time, burning any opponents who come in contact with them. FIRE AMP – When an opponent is burning, Zetterburn’s Strong Attacks can absorb the flames and launch the burned enemy twice as far, making for an effective killing blow.
Features of Rivals of Aether:
- Choose VERSUS MODE to duke it out in competitive 1v1 or 2v2 fights, or jump into a free-for-all.
- Play STORY MODE to learn the backstory behind each rival and begin to uncover the hidden mysteries of Aether.
- Dive into ABYSS MODE to see how many waves of shadowy fighters you can defeat and reach the leaderboards alone or with a friend. Customize your Abyss Mode builds and challenge your friends in ABYSS VERSUS .
- Take your skills online in ONLINE VERSUS ! Play against your friends or test your skills in RANKED MODE to climb the leaderboard.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium 2,0 GHz/AMD 2000+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7300/Radeon 9200
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
Leave a Reply