Retro Gadgets is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Licorice ehf in 2022. This device developer is really entertaining!
Retro Gadgets PC Game 2022 Overview:
It’s amazing that you can construct your own console or gadget from a few parts and then program it. What you want the gadget to do is what you program it to do in LUA.
You look up from your cozy little workbench. It’s dark out, what time is it? It doesn’t matter; you’ve been in the flow and are adding the final touches to your latest retro gadget. Just one more line of code, a spray of paint here, a sticker there – it’s done. You power it on… The start-up sound kicks in… the needles on the gauges flutter, and the screen lights up… it’s glorious. It’s ready to share with the world. Now, all it needs is a name.
Features of Retro Gadgets:
- The Gadget Maker: Feel the exhilaration of building your own eye-popping real-working gadgets. Lose yourself as you build, solder, code, customise, and play with electrifying gadgets at your relaxing workbench. Build video game consoles, weather machines, lightboards, radios, drum machines… any gadget you can think of. What will you come up with next?
- Feel the Power: Retro Gadgets gives you the power to invent! Solder circuit boards, add buttons and switches, speakers and lights, connect and code CPUs, audio and video chips, flick the on button and see your gadget come to life. You have the vision, you can build the gadgets!
- A World of Gadgeteers: Check out gadgets made by people all over the world. Download any gadget, play with it, take it apart, see how it works, build your own version. Is the world ready for your awesome gadget?
- Cosy Workbench: Tinker, test and lose track of time at your friendly pixel art workbench. Everything feels tactile and satisfying to use. Open drawers to find what you need. Solder and paint. Print and place stickers with tweezers. Connect parts with magnets. Twist knobs, tap buttons, flick switches. Trust us, you’ve never played anything like this!
- Unbeatable Components: There is an ever-growing collection of buttons, switches, dials, gauges, lights, LEDs, LCDs, chips, joysticks, speakers, circuit boards, and more. Everything you need to create a lean mean sexy machine. Now, all it needs is a name!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2GHz or AMD equivalent (or better)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD series 5000 (or better) or discrete video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Leave a Reply