Refund Me If You Can Lexys Story is an Action, Platformer, and Adventure game for PC published by Sungame Studio in 2023.
Refund Me If You Can Lexys Story PC Game 2023 Overview:
really difficult 3D platformer. Can you finish the game in two hours and return it? Lexy’s grandma is unwell. Can you give her her medication in a timely manner?
Welcome to Lexy’s Story, a challenging 3D platformer set in the year 3030. There are 5 stages in total, and bonus levels. You may think that isnt much, but you will be stuck on each one for a while. The movement and jumping is a bit floaty and needs some getting accustomed to, but it has very good controller support. Its ragdoll physics and Lexy reactions are very funny and make you forget the world of pain you are in for a few seconds.
The concept is in the title; rush through increasingly difficult levels and fight against the ragdoll physics. Beat the game within 2 hours, request your money back from Steam. The concept draws you in because you’re like yeah, I’m that guy. I’m the man. I’ve got a couple of Fiber One brownies in me, I’m a little cooky. A little whacky. And maybe you are. Yeah you, perhaps you are the guy.
Features of Refund Me If You Can Lexys Story:
- In this game, you must help Lexy’s grandmother by retrieving her medication within two hours.
- But be warned, this game is not for the faint of heart. With permadeath, ragdoll physics, and no save feature, you will need to rely on your skills and determination to overcome the obstacles on your path.
- Despite the challenges, the beautiful and soothing landscapes make it worth the journey.
The first player to complete all the challenges will have his name engraved in the game forever. Take your chance to join the hall of fame!
- Are you brave enough to take on the task? Play Lexy’s Story now and find out!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: WIndows 10
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Leave a Reply