Ravenlok is an Action, Open World, and Adventure game for PC published by Cococucumber in 2023. Begin a magical journey!
Ravenlok PC Game 2023 Overview:
The little girl in this action-packed fairytale adventure must fulfill a lethal prophecy and embark on a magical quest.
At least aesthetically, Ravenlok makes a great first impression with a beautifully lit farmstead backdrop, populated by detailed (but still pleasantly chunky) voxel people. A girl sits in the shade of a tree, playing with her dog. It asks you for the girl’s name, and what accessory her faithful pooch will be wearing. And then the fetch quests start, and will continue until the moment the credits roll.
It feels like an unfortunate statement of intent that despite being a hack n’ slash action game, Ravenlok begins its ersatz Alice In Wonderland adventure with legwork, bouncing between two small (but beautifully detailed) scenes, talking with just two unmoving NPCs (the young heroine’s parents) and collecting a series of items for them when – and only when – requested. The items remain stubbornly glued to the ground until such time as your quest log demands they be taken; a rule that remains frustratingly in effect through the entire game.
Features of Ravenlok:
- By the creators of critically-acclaimed adventure “Echo Generation”
- Fantasy Reimagined – Delve into a mystical, whimsical realm
- Action RPG – Battle monsters and bosses with real-time combat
- Enchanting Story – Meet curious creatures and complete quests to fight tyranny!
- Distinctive Visuals – A 3D pixel art aesthetic with a cinematic touch
- Ethereal Music – Emotive orchestral score to accompany the adventure
- The grand finale of the Cococucumber Voxel Trilogy
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel 2.0 GHz
- RAM (memory): 4 GB
- Videocard: NVDIA GTX 900 Series
- DirectX 11
- HDD: 4 GB free space
Leave a Reply