Punch A Bunch is an Action, Sports, and Adventure game for PC published by Pontypants in 2023. A fantastic package, indeed!
Punch A Bunch PC Game 2023 Overview:
The game is fantastic. The mechanics are effectively used, and the motions have a great sense of feel. We adore the whole aesthetic, menu, game, fights, and soundtrack.
Punch A Bunch focuses on you learning the game mechanics to improve your skills rather than relying on “leveling up” or “attribute points”. The controls are uniquely designed to give a fresh experience. Most people start off pretty rough, the game is designed to give you great satisfaction through honing your skills and mastering the controls.
You have everything you need to become a champion right away, the question is, are you up for the challenge? Fight your way to the top through 3 championships from Amateur to Pro, each featuring unique and challenging opponents.
This game was made entirely by one person, me (hello I’m Pontus). I spent a little over 2 years creating this game. Personally, I’m a fan of games that are initially really difficult but then become almost easy once you really get the hang of it. It is in this vain I designed Punch A Bunch. If you decide to purchase a copy, I salute and thank you, I hope that you’ll enjoy this little game I created. And should you find yourself frustrated, remember, never don’t give up.
Features of Punch A Bunch:
- Unique controls giving you full control but takes practice to master.
- Quick tutorial to get you started on your boxing journey.
- 100% physics-based.
- Lots of additional challenges to keep completionists coming back for more.
- Play against friends in Local Multiplayer (compatible with Steam Remote Play).
- 100+ unlockable items to customize your character with.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2nd generation Core i3, AMD A6, or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8800 GT, AMD 5670, Intel HD 3000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These requirements are an estimation and might change.
Leave a Reply