Pumped BMX is a Sports and Arcade game for PC published by Curve Digital in 2015. Help this little boy to win the trophy of BMX competitions!
Pumped BMX PC Game 2015 Overview:
You are going to control a little boy with his bike to get involved in the BMX competition and win it.
Pumped BMX+ is a fast-paced arcade BMX game full of tricks, stunts and combos which originates from one of the most well-known BMX franchises in the world. Master over 500 challenges in this breathtaking sports game. Originally developed by one-man studio Yeah Us!, Pumped BMX + is all about tricks, speed and skill. Players ride their way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy and impressive trick combinations.
The game lets players choose their rider style and throw down their best stunts whilst racing through more than 500 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.
Crashes causes speed decrease too. In that case, It’s impossible to finish the level successfully. There can be only one crash during a level to get the full stars. Otherwise, The time will be expired to earn the best score. If the player wants to get more scores, Acrobatic movements are the best choice. There are diverse environments in Pumped BMX. Jungles and mountains are some of the places that you ride at them. It’s necessary to say that the control system has been improved for professional biking.
Features of Pumped BMX:
- Beautifully rendered and varied environments: Bike through four distinct environments, ridin the simplest dirt tracks right up to lengthy and complex tracks filled with half-pipes, loops and death-defying leaps.
- A new enhanced and intelligent control system: Play via the keyboard or with a controller, with easy to learn controls and an ‘instant reset’ button for those trickier stages.
- A fully licensed electronic soundtrack from some of the best upcoming artists and bands.
- Authentic BMX tricks which can be combined for almost unlimited creativity: Play with 8 basic and 8 advanced real-world tricks, and chaining them together to create a nearly unlimited amount of combos!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 (2*2200MHz) / Intel Pentium D (3000MHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon 4350 512MB / GeForce 9500 GT 1024MB
- Hard Drive: 350 MB available space
Leave a Reply