Pixel Girl is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by hongjigame.com in 2018. Various stories to experience with a girl!
Pixel Girl PC Game 2018 Overview:
You are going to play as a young little girl who is going to wild alone for survival practices and she will face different stories.
Pixel Girl is a charming retro platformer that borrows many of its features from classic titles. Unforutently, the game has some technical limitations, and it lacks the variety to justify a full playthrough. Even the fullscreen mode runs with black borders unless you can stretch your screen outside of the game. The F310 controller works fine for this, but the tips were made for a different controller (a bit confusing). There is no way to rebind keys or change the controls, plus you have to use the keyboard for certain tasks.
Your character starts with 7 basic attacks, block ability and some kind of enrage system. Overall, a pretty decent variety of moves for such a simple game, and you can even chain them into combos (almost like a street fighter). As far as we can tell there are no significant unlock aside from items that increase generic stats.
The developer should really put a teacher into the game that would train the character, to improve power progression. While we enjoy the pixel art and the soundtrack, it is the level design that tends to get a bit frustrating.
Features of Pixel Girl:
- Action system – You have many attack moves, such as running, second jump, combination boxing, drop the hook, sliding tackle, second fly kick, unlimited hit, defense, etc.
- Weapons – You can use many game weapons, such as throwing, bombs, using knives, sticks, pistols, machine guns, shotguns, RPG.
- Props – You can use props to improve various abilities, such as attack power, defense power, moving speed, jumping height, etc.
- Critical strike ability – You can collect blue gems to increase your critical strike ability.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 32Bit
- Processor: Intel, AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.2 required
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Leave a Reply