Pilgrims is a Casual and Adventure game for PC published by Amanita Design in 2019. Help the character to go on an advture!
Pilgrims PC Game 2019 Overview:
A fun story where you are going to help your fellows to have their adventure completed.
Pilgrims is a playful adventure game, created by the team behind Machinarium and Samorost. Roam the land as you please and make new friends, share a laugh with your fellow travelers and help them complete their little stories, your way. How many different solutions can you find?
Its basically a small picture book with several scenes that you can inject objects and characters into, to see what is happening, and determine the outcome. So instead of trying endless combinations or clicking every pixel as in some adventure games, Pilgrims is more playing with what you got to make decisions.
Some of those decisions are quite bizarre though. Like angering an old hag so much her eyes go ablaze and after throwing water into her face, seeing her crawl across the floor with empty sockets… Great stuff!
Features of Pilgrims:
- Playfulness: Don’t beat it – play with it! Solve the various tasks using dozens of items and unique characters without being obliged to follow a single designated path.
- Replayability: Packed with 45 achievements, Pilgrims is a game designed to be played through more than just once. Can you collect them all?
- Hand-crafted appeal: Hundreds of unique animations and custom made sound effects result in countless humorous and unexpected outcomes. Try to discover as many as you can!
- Original music: Floex (Machinarium, Samorost 3) is back at it with his mix of live instruments and organic electronics, joined by guests on guitar or clarinet.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or better
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU
- Storage: 800 MB available space
File Size: 246.81 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net