Pesterquest is an RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Fellow Traveller in 2019. Focus on your tasks to get what you want!
Pesterquest PC Game 2019 Overview:
Step into a journey that takes you to 2 various worlds including the Earth and another Hiveswap universe.
Who are you again? And what the hell are you doing here? Wait… is this Earth, and who exactly is that kid over there? He looks nice! Embark on a quest of epic importance in Pesterquest, a whimsical episodic visual novel set in the darkly funny Homestuck/Hiveswap universe created by American author and artist Andrew Hussie.
Find all the answers you’re looking for across 14 volumes of idiosyncratic adventure packed with visual mastery and shrewdly written narrative. As you zap between Earth and Alternia, you’ll discover and reconnect with up to 20 friends both extra and terrestrial.
With 14 volumes in total, you’ll reconnect with familiar friends in a series of short visual novels as a new volume is released every 2 weeks. The first 2 volumes will release together at launch.
Features of Pesterquest:
- Timelines collide in the next chapter of the Friends story! Pesterquest is the latest visual novel in the Homestuck universe; discover all-new stories about Homestuck’s classic cast of characters.
- Continue the friend-finding escapades of MSPA Reader from Hiveswap Friends, meeting and developing a relationship with a new character in each volume.
- Dive deeper into Homestuck lore in this rich visual novel with a darkly comedic tone and an unapologetically irreverent story.
- 14 volumes will unfold with regular releases—make EVERY friend in one affordable bundle!
- Returning artists, writers and musicians from Hiveswap Friends have collaborated with new talent to bring you these zapping adventures.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Processor: Dual-core 2.2GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 375.5 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net