Partial Control is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Cavern Head in 2019. Solve challenging puzzles!
Partial Control PC Game 2019 Overview:
You will be granted the power of controlling a dark sci-fi enviroment where you must solve challenging levels.
You are a crew member of a cyborg space ship. A signal passes through the ship and hacks everyone’s brains. The entire crew loses control and they all start killing each other.
It becomes a huge battle royal. However, for some reason, you aren’t affected like the others by the hack: you manage to keep partial control over your own actions. Despite your cerebral limitations you are still the only one left that can do something and save the ship. The situation of living the adventure with a hacked brain translates to an interesting game play in which you do not control yourself in real time.
Instead you can only make specific decisions at specific moments when the hack in your brain lets you. During these moments time pauses leaving you all the time you want to make your decisions. When you finish taking your decisions you must unpause time and watch your mindless automated body act. During this time you can only hope to survive until the next time your hacked brain allows you to make a conscious choice.
Features of Partial Control:
- The campaign is made out of 81 levels accompanied by a small story line that will immerse you into the depth of a dark mysterious future.
- Chaotic Universes Mode:
- In this mode levels are randomly generated. Every attempt to beat a ‘Chaotic Universe’ is a different experience.
- Sandbox mode:
- In this mode you can create your own levels and save them. Creating levels is very simple, it’s just a matter of dropping elements into the field. You can mix item compositions to create insane fight scenarios.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64bit
- Processor: Intel core i5-3210M CPU @2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 630 2GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: non
- Additional Notes: If the free demo works the whole game will work.
File Size: 270.20 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net